Bandar QQ is one of the most popular and interesting card games in the world. It is a game of probability, patience, and luck depending upon how intuitive and witty a person is. Like any other card game such as blackjack, five cards draw, etc., the Bandar Qiu Qiu recognizes face reading, guesswork, some basic maths, predicting the future, and bringing the odds in your favor.
There are various reasons for which you should prefer bandarq websites over other websites. You should know the basic rules of this game to play and win easily. There are various benefits of choosing this game over others because you get an easy registration procedure and you can also play online gambling singapore varieties of games on these websites.
Poker Hands Of Bandar Qiu qiu:
There are 10 Bandar qq hands, the higher the hand a player has, the more the chances of winning the game.
- Royal flush: This is the highest hand in Bandar qq, a person having this hand will not lose a game, plus the odds of getting this hand are very rare. It is a straight flush from 10, J, Q, K, A of heart.
- Straight flush: This is the second-best hand in this game. It is a series of consecutive five cards in an order of heart, spade, club, or diamond.
- Four of a kind: When a player has 4 same cards out of five in his/her hand, it is the third highest hand in this game.
- Full House: It means three of a kind with a two pair comprising of 5 cards if any two players have the same hand then the player having the highest three pairs wins.
- Flush: This is the fifth-highest hand in the Bandar Qiu Qiu and it comprises 5 cards of the same suit.
- Straight: Five cards in the consecutive manner of any suit will make a straight hand, it is the 6th highest hand in the game.
- Three of a kind: As the name suggests it has three same cards of any suit and the last two cards of the hand should be as high as they can be.
- Two Pair: Two pairs of the same card of any suit and its rank is decided by the highest pair in the two.
- Pair: Single pair with the same rank of any suit plus the other three cards as the highest cards available.
- High card: This is the lowest hand in The Bandar Qiu Qiu as the name shows only one card out of 5 cards is the highest available. This card can be used to bluff but it is risky as well.
A Fun Game of Bluffing!
Another aspect of this game is bluffing i.e. making your opponent believe that you have a better hand than him/her to bring nervousness on his face. Collectively as fun, as it sounds this game, will test one’s skills in every aspect, how they react under pressure, how to win hands with bluffing, facial reading, and math skills.